Welcome to Feel Great Stay Condotels by Jan & Tony. The only authorized and official condotel operator in San Marino, Cebu.
- 5 mins. walk to SM City Cebu
- 10 mins. walk to Robinsons Galleria Mall
- 30 mins taxi ride to Mactan Airport
- Rate is Good for 2 Pax Only. Add P500/pax/night for Extra Pax.
Please read description below for more details:
- Stay with your group in our Fully Furnished Family Room!
- 4 Bunk Beds for 4 pax (Max. 4 pax)
- Complimentary Free Wifi of 800MB/day + Aerial TV Channels
- Complete Fully-furnished unit with Appliances like Refrigerator, Microwave, Induction Cooker, Rice Cooker and Electronic Kettle
- With Complete bathroom essentials like Shampoo, Soap, Toothpaste and Towels so you won't have to bring one
- This room is equipped with Water Heater.
- Lobby Area as a waiting area for your Visitors
- Roofdeck Lounge to relax and have a good time with 360 degree view of Cebu (SMOKING AREA for Smokers).
We don't have a FREE Parking inside the building. If you want to park for free, you can do so outside the building near the Conching's Native Chicken Restaurant at your own risk.
PAID Parking is at P300/night. Please advise us in advance of your Car Model & Brand, Color and Plate # so we can process the authorization form for your parking. We only have limited parking so it's a first come first served basis.
Interaction with Guests:
We are the FIRST, the LARGEST, MOST TRUSTED, MOST REVIEWED and THE ONLY OFFICIAL Condotel Operator of San Marino Residences with over 20+ property listings in Cebu.
We have an office in the same building of our listings at the 4th flr. Unit 404, so we are very accessible for all our guests for their check-in and check-out concerns, housekeeping needs, travel and tours booking and advice, and all other stuffs to make your travel and stay with us hassle-free and memorable.
- Very close to SM City Cebu and new Robinsons Galleria!
- Very close to CnT Lechon, one of the best lechon (Roast Pig) in the city!
- 10-15 mins taxi ride to Ayala Mall
- 15-20 mins taxi ride to and from the Mactan Cebu International Airport
- Safe and convenient. Very near banks (BDO and BPI)
- 5 Mins. Walk to SM. From there, you can already take a Jeepney or a Taxi ride
- Just wait for a few minutes and there will be quite a few taxi that will pass-by outside the condo
Other Things to Note:
1.) If you're a tourist or traveler looking for a Travel & Tour Packages for Cebu, Mactan & Bohol, we can also offer the following:
- Airport Pickup Service (P700/car/way)
- Cebu and Mactan City Tour (With Temple of Leah & Celosia Flower Farm in Sirao)
- 2 Spots Island Hopping
- Canyoneering Adventure + Kawasan Falls
- Oslob Whale Shark Watching (w/ or w/out Kawasan Falls)
- Bohol Day tours
WE GIVE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR OUR CHECKED-IN GUESTS! So why not book both your Tours and Accommodation with us? And have an Easy & Hassle Free Experience! Book with us NOW!
2.) For security purposes, we would like to request for a printed copy of your Valid IDs (for Locals) and Passports (for Foreigners) for each guest checking-in. This will be submitted to the condo building management for you to have a smooth and hassle-free stay and experience. Rest assured that this will be treated as highly confidential and it will only be used to its intended purpose.
Since this is a residential condominium, the place is well secured and no guest will be allowed to enter the premises without the necessary permits.
3.) All our units are fully furnished and fully equipped with the necessary fixtures and appliances for our guests total satisfactory stay, BUT we also know that charging you unnecessary things that you won't be using is a waste of money.
Washer and Dryer is available at the Ground Floor of the building (not inside the room) for a very affordable fee and you will get your clean clothes within the day.
Flat Iron and Hair Dryer is available only upon request.
ADDITIONAL FEES AND SERVICES THAT MAY APPLY:
1. Change of Towels - we only change new towels every 4 days or twice a week, Free of Charge. If you want to change towels everyday, then we charge Php100 per towel.
2. Change of Linens - we only change new linens and beddings every 4 days or twice a week, free of charge. If you want to change linens and beddings in less than 4 days, we charge P300 per bed sets.
3. Extra Pillows - We already provide 1 Pillow for every paid guest. If you need extra more pillows, we will charge P100/pillow.
4. Extra Housekeeping/Cleaning Service - We provide free complimentary housekeeping every 4 days or twice a week (upon request of guest). If you need extra housekeeping and cleaning services in less than 4 days, we will charge P350/service. Fee includes new set of towels, linens and bed sets.
Please be aware that we are only a Professional Property Rental Management company owning and managing a few rooms in the building, and WE DO NOT OWN the entire building NOR do we manage the building staffs, maintenance and operation.
We always try our best to offer a 5-star room accommodation experience and service to all our guests, however any problems or concerns arising outside our rooms are already beyond our control.
So if you have a problem or concern with the building staffs, operation and maintenance, or outside the building (e.g. surrounding areas), please be reminded that we will not be held liable.
Thank you for understanding.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Check in time is 2PM - 2AM (next day)
Additional Information : Wheelchair access possible, Bunk Bed, Dryer, Elevator