There are no words to describe the beauty and uniqueness of Morabito Art Villa. This massive 14-bedroom designers villa is located in Berawa, Canggu and it is a spectacular holiday estate featuring a huge garden, 4 swimming pools, a private spa, cinema room, fireplace and so on. The pavilions and villa suites scattered around the estate are decorated and furnished with antiques and artwork. You will even find an art gallery by Pascal Morabito on-site. Pascal Morabito is the famous French designer that owns and decorated this amazing beachfront property on the island of Bali. Looking for a venue to have your wedding, house a retreat or organize a special event? Morabito Art Villa is perfect!
Stay at this beachfront designers villa in Canggu and you won’t know what hit you! Pascal Morabito is a French designer and it was this amazingly talented designer that designed and decorated this beach retreat himself. The estate features a massive beachfront garden and in total, there are 4 swimming pools found on the property. Morabito Art Villa houses a total of 14 bedrooms and it lends itself perfectly for weddings, celebrations, retreats and special events. Stretched out across 1 hectare of prime tropical land overlooking the ocean, Morabito Art Villa has an abundance of hang-out, lounge and dining spot, indoors and alfresco style. The expansive yard is manicured perfectly and planted with palm trees and tropical greenery. Gazebos and seating arrangements are located right where the yard meets the sandy beach, to sip those sunset cocktails and gaze at the horizon where the sun disappears, colouring the world in shades of orange, red and purple. In the heart of the garden sparkles the main swimming pool, surrounded by grass and flanked by white poolside day beds for reading and sunbathing under the clear blue sky. The spacious open-plan living room has got the air of a museum, decorated with antiques and tribal artwork. The living room features a rustic wooden floor, hand-carved wooden furniture, a fireplace and traditional intricately-carved teak wooden walls on one side. Gorgeous! There are large rattan sofas with white cushions to lounge on, there is a long dining table to seat up to 24 guests, there is a TV and there is a kitchen with a bar and stools. Another impressive on-site building is The King’s House - an authentic ancient king’s house brought over from Pontianak, Kalimantan. This two-tiered ancient house is great for celebrations and events, located right next to the pool. There is a large plateau in the middle, which could make up for a dance floor or stage and it is encompassed by a veranda with seating and dining options. Adjoined to the main living pavilion, there is an art gallery showing some of Morabito’s own creations. Moreover, the estate boasts a home cinema and a private spa. Anything more you could wish for? We didn’t think so!
With 14 luxurious villa suites, Morabito Art Villa can accommodate up to 28 guests. There are 8 ‘suites’, featuring not only AC, beds, TVs and bathrooms but also kitchenettes, living rooms and in some cases even private gardens with swimming pools. These suites are fully self-contained and they offer a whole lot of luxury and privacy. Then, there are 2 guest houses where you will find the rest of the bedrooms. Each bedroom features a striking, individual design by Pascal Morabito and though they are very different, one thing they do have in common; they are stunning! A quick overview:
- The Canopy Suite (500m2) features 1 bedroom with ocean views and 2 swimming pools.
- Damien Hirst Suite (300m2) is an all-white villa suite with 2 bedrooms and a private pool. Majapahit Suite (170m2) houses 1 bedroom, an office and it features a private garden with a hanging day-bed and a river-rock bathtub.
- The Spa Suite (100m2) is king-bedded bedroom adjoined to a pampering spa with a massage bed and a jacuzzi.
- The Museum Suite (65m2) features 1 bedroom and lots of antiques.
- The King Suite (100m2) features a large open-air terrace with ocean views, one king-size bed and a massage bed.
- The Guest House houses another 4 air-conditioned bedrooms: Bali room, Malaka room, Orchid room and Java room. Each of them is 40m2 and every bedroom has their own private terrace and bathroom.
- The Guest Pavilion is great for families, housing 2 interconnected bedrooms. The bedrooms are 50m2 each